3 – 7 September. Monday – Friday
Old Tool, New Design
When it comes to picking a solution from one or more options, how often do you use your intuition to help make that choice? If you cannot say, '' I use it regularly', then you want to attend this comprehensive course about intuition in action.
Business and Intuitiveness I
Three sections: Know Yourself, A Blueprint for Intuition, and Expressions of Intuition from the Back Room to the Board Room.
Business and Intuitiveness I is prerequisite for three more workshops, which are recommended for all those who are dedicated to mastering their intuitive ability.
‘Business and Intuitiveness I’ topics:
• historical highlights of human intuition
• why it functions
• why you must not trust intuition
• the connection between intuition and success
• what to expect from intuition—its laws of action
• what to expect of yourself as an intuitive person
• how to recognize psi effects; how they change as you mature intuitively
• avoiding mistakes
• intuition’s role in balancing personal freedom and professional demands
R... Read More